- Job Title:
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER
- Job Type:
- Lagos, and Port Harcourt
- Posted On:
- Thursday 4th of January 2018
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Writes and publishes social media content
- Engage actively in company’s product which includes field marketing
The Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.
Basic Job Requirements/Qualification:
- Must possess a minimum HND or B.Sc. in Marketing, Business, English, Public Relations, Journalism, Media, or an IT related field; or have a reasonable amount of experience in lieu of that education.
- A high-performance academic track record (Added Advantage)
- A Certification in Social Media Marketing (Added Advantage)
- Experience developing social media strategic plans preferred.
- Experience implementing social media marketing strategies.
- Experience working with social media platforms with a focus on building brand awareness and online followings, creating demand for products/services and optimizing brand reputation through continuous communication to desired networks via social outlets including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others, and blogging.
- Proficiency with Hubspot, HootSuite, Google Analytics, TweetMyJobs preferred.
- Must possess familiarity with social marketing metrics and key performance indicators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Working knowledge & real world experience in planning, managing & executing social media initiatives
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of social media applications
- Strategic content creation & excellent writing skills
- Willingness to monitor social activity and sometimes respond to community members outside of work hours
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good Team Player
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong analytical skills
Qualified candidates will be notified via emails and text messages.
For more information about the Safety Nigeria Recruitment, please always visit: careers.safetynigeria.com
Method of Application
Click on the "APPLY" button